Monday, April 16, 2007

The other 99 percent

Last week was the ACCU conference. On saturday I gave my presentation on "The other 99 percent", formerly known as, "Meta-Intelligent Design".
Overall it went reasonably well - at least considering the fact that I was still hung-over from the speaker's banquet, and the drinks that followed, the night before - oops!
A handful turned out, which was better than I expected as Herb Sutter was stealing the limelight with his last minute appearence. Of course there were some other attractive tracks on offer at the same time, too, so I had some stiff competition. Thanks to everyone that showed up! And thanks for bearing with me.

I'll definitely try and update here more in the near future. Keep watching.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you forgot to update this blog

organic programming seems sooooo futuristic but so dead :(