Friday, February 16, 2007

ACCU Conference 2007

I will be speaking at this years ACCU conference again on the subject of Organic Programming. This time my presentation will be called, "Meta-Intelligent Design".
You can find the me in the conference schedule here.
Please come along and join the fun!
This time I have a whole 90 minute session (as opposed to the 45 minute session I had back in 2004), so I'll have a chance to develop some of the themes in more detail. However, this is not just a rehash of the same material. In the intervening years I have had a chance to reflect more on what Organic Programming is all about and I hope to present a fresh look at the subject.

I also have the intention of posting more here, but please don't hold me to that too strictly as my newborn daughter takes up a lot of my time!

On a related note, some time back I started a more general blog (from which the last link was an entry). If you're already interested in Organic Programming you may find this post interesting too

No comments: