Friday, August 19, 2005

What's this blog about?

I've been promising people for a long time that I'm going to put down in writing what I have in mind when I talk about this thing I call Organic Programming.
Two years have passed since I coined the phrase to describe a collection of ideas I was trying to bring together into one synergetic union. In that time I have revised which concepts I think fit under the umbrella, and which are perhaps just noise. Interesting noise, maybe, but muddying the waters of something I want to work as a whole.
As yet I still have nothing more in writing than a simple Mind Map I put together when doing a presentation on OP at the ACCU conference over a year ago.

So I thought that maybe opening a blog on the subject would encourage me to post bits and pieces as I have time and as they occur to me, as well as providing a convenient vehicle for comments from interested observers (you never know!).

Well, that's all I'm going to say for now. I'll try and post again soon and actually say something about what it is - but now here's leaving you in suspense...

No comments: